Tuesday, October 7, 2008

..bestfriends..

..some people says bestfriends are hard to find..
maybe..
its maybe because they are just
being afraid of giving trust to somebody..
some has the fears inside that time will come
that the trust will be break..
but in my place im so lucky that she exist
and became a very big part of my life..
when i entered the chapter of my highschool years
i thought it will be hard for me to cope with other person..
but she prooves me that i was wrong..
we take each time enjoying each others company
for almost 4 years in highschool..!
of course it cannot be avoided..
the sad part came which affect both of us..
our graduation was fast approaching but
we are not in a good condition..
..but then we realize our both faults and mistakes..
..we approach each other..
at last we've been alright..
recently we have a very good communication..
as long as we both have time..
we approach each other..
im just always be here for you no matter what..!


No comments: