Saturday, October 4, 2008

..expect the unexpected..

..well, its just a expression of them..and I utter that line when someone exists is a unexpected

moment..It was unexpected because.. i didn't expect...just kidding.!

it's just that i thought that we don't have something in common..

we're very much differ from each other..YOU as WHO YOU

ARE..in just a glimpse. you suddenly appear in my,"hindi naman magulong world,

hindi din naman tahimik,pero parang ganun na din..!!

some people says something against you but i just take it as

their opinion,because i do have my opinions too..

I take it as a basis to know who you are really

and not to judge you..

Because I met you as a good person and I know you as best one..

If you know who you are and you think you are the one i'm pertaining to.

..my gratitude..THANK YOU for your time..

I appreciated a lot..you're worthy..Because you're a good person for me...

you're important one..

just stays that way..!!

No comments: